Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: New Tower

  1. #11
    Inactive Member erskoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY ... Thanks to the House of Drumming, I found out about the new Tower of Power album; went to the iTunes shop and purchased/downloaded it!

    This album is so good, I feel like a kid every time I listen to it ...

    Garibaldi sounds AMAZING; the entire band and production are really great.

    My favorite album of the year so far ...
    PE

  2. #12
    Inactive Member FuseU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talk about'cher "recommendations!" [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •